In order to provide design assistance, we need basic information about your project. To provide us with the necessary information, please download our Proposal Request Form or use the one included with your brochure. You can get free design assistance in any of the following ways:
- Call 1-800-451-7593 and speak with one of our technical specialists. (Please keep your Proposal Request Form handy.)
- Fax the Proposal Request Form (along with floor plans if you have them) to (802) 626-8045.
- Mail the Proposal Request Form (along with floor plans if you have them) to P.O. Box 1111, Lyndonville, VT 05851
- We will help you decide if radiant heat is appropriate for your application. If the answer is “yes” we will help you decide what heat source is best for you and specify the materials needed and their exact cost. Finally, we will provide a mechanical schematic diagram showing the scope and arrangement of work and materials. Naturally, our technical consultants are available to you by phone, fax and e-mail before, during, and after installation.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR E-MAILING PROPOSAL REQUEST:
Because of the ever increasing volume of unsolicited spam e-mail as well as virus infected e-mail we receive, it is possible your proposal request e-mail could be removed from our system unless you do the following.
- The subject of your e-mail should read: FLOOR PLANS.
- Be sure to include your phone number in the body of your e-mail message in case we need to reach you.
- Floor plans should be sent as an attachment to your e-mail.
- Plans should be in jpg, gif, tif or pdf format.